Sunday, November 13, 2011

Live Your Life

For over a week now I have had a draft of my next post on Identity open, waiting for me to straighten out my thoughts enough to forge ahead on it. However, I tend to think dialogically, so presenting my thoughts in a narrative format can be difficult. So, in the mean time let me post something less substancial.

Toward the beginning of this calendar year, when I was updating at a good rate, I ran a series of thoughts inspired by pop music. This song did not make the series because it doesn't really inspire interesting academic type thoughts, but I love the message of accepting that the past has happened, then dealing with being one's self in the present. I'm not happy with the slow rate that I am posting here, but I am living my life as best I can, and I stand by that!

No comments: